So you’re thinking about being a Team Captain, and want to know what it entails? Look no further. It’s super easy and we’re here to help!
Below is a list of things that we would ask of you as a Team Captain:
- Recruit your friends, family, co-workers, etc., have them register with Team Sixty Feet and then for the actual event. This is important. We will only be directly registering runners for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Marathon & Half Marathon. All other runners will need to register on the specific race site.
- Be the main point of contact for your team. If you’re comfortable, we’d like to add your email address to the website.
- Encourage your team to fundraise for Sixty Feet. We make fundraising easy! We’ll provide an online fundraising page for each registrant to send to their friends & family.
- Host a pre-race get together on the evening before the race. Snacks or a carb-loading dinner, makes no difference, just a time to connect and share the message of Sixty Feet.
- Hand out race shirts and swag bags (provided by Run Sixty Feet).
We’re here to help! We will help spread the word about your race on Facebook and Twitter to help you attract as many team members as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about being a team captain, please contact Katie Seevers for more details and information.